According to a study, conducted by a cosmetic giant, 68
Moisturize – These days smart mobiles have smart cameras too and these cameras can capture even the slightest mark. Make sure you moisturize well your skin. Healthy plump skin shows in the camera too. Moisturize with Clarins Hydraquench Cream Gel it hydrates skin deeply and leaves a matte sheen.
Create a flawless base – Create a flawless glow with a lightweight BB cream. They are lightweight and perfect for everyday use.
Check out this BB cream guide to find your perfect match
If you find BB creams to be inadequate to cover your skin imperfections, use concealer only on the dark spots and set it with the power. No need to use foundation.
Less is more. Stick to the basics – use black, brown or grey kohl or eyeliner. Outline the natural shape of your eyes and finish with a waterproof Mascara like Maybelline New York Volume Express Hyper Curl Mascara
This totally depends on your personality. How do you like to highlight your lips? Do you like just a clear gloss, tint or really dark lips? Experiment.
The unruly hair can destroy the entire picture and obviously neither you can iron your hair every day nor you have that much of time. Invest in a good hair serum like Moroccanoil Treatment or Kerastase Elixir Ultimate by Jade Jagger
But as they
You may also like
- 3 Awe-inspiring Escapes to Recharge in Bangalore
- Do You Need Probiotic Supplements?
- Dinnerware and Serve Ware Must-haves for Your Dining Room
- 5 Yoga Poses to Solve Aid Digestion Issues
- A Definitive Guide to Home Accessories
- Mothers’ Day Gifting Guide 2022
- How Do You Get Rid Of Returning To Workplace Stress Post-Covid
- Milk and Honey Co. Superfoods For Complete Skin & Hair Care
- Simple Sustainable Practices at Home
- 5 Interview Tips to Make Recruiters Love You During/Post Covid