With every season comes change, and that change should include your skincare practice. The care your skin needs in winter is different from the care it needs in summer.
Don’t believe me that you should change your skin care routine? Below is a list of four great reasons why you should :
The air’s moisture level directly affects your skin
Everyone and their next-door neighbor should be applying moisturizer in the wintertime. The air is cold and dry – stripping your skin of its natural moisture. Soak that H2O again by having 8-10 glasses of water irrestive of the weather. Switch to something intense like Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion.
As summer approaches, our habitat changes and becomes filled with humidity. Your skin isn’t as dependent on the added moisturizer you applied over the winter. Simply applying a lightweight daily sunscreen will add just the right amount of moisture to your skin, while also protecting it against harmful UV rays. If you continue to apply the heavy moisturizer from winter it can leave your skin greasy and more likely to get pimples.
The dry, dead skin cells from air settle on your pores
In winter, our skin becomes dry and flaky. While the dry skin cells naturally fall off, some cells stay behind on your skin leading to clogged pores. Spring season is the perfect time for the exfoliation of your skin. Exfoliation removes those dead skin cells, refreshing your skin and leaving it smoother with a more even tone skin. Here you need something that accompanies all weather Lotus Herbal Apriscrub
The temperature decides how often you should be washing your face
Spring is a time to switch to light face cleanser like Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Face wash. While winter is great for creamy,nourishing & hydrating cleanser like Kama Ayurveda Mridul soap free cleanser , the dog days of summer call for a lightweight, foaming and pH-balanced cleaner. A foaming cleaner helps removes the extra oils that your skin develops on a hot, summer day.
The summer sun has you squinting
For a lot of Americans, the sun doesn’t make its presence known very often in winter. Once summer arrives, it gets a lot brighter! That brightness causes us to squint regularly, and squinting can lead to fine lines and wrinkles around our eyes. To fight these concerns, find an eye cream with a high concentration of body healing chemicals and peptides. This team of ingredients fight off collagen destroying UVA rays and plump up the already existing fine lines and wrinkles. Of course, don’t forget to grab your sunglasses as you head out the door!
You may also like
- The Best Places to Shop Designer Rakhi
- Workday Blues Getting To You? Revive The Magic of a Holiday With a Staycation at the JW Marriott New Delhi Aerocity!
- Quirky Gift Ideas for Rakhi
- This Raksha Bandhan, Surprise Your Sister with Perfect Jewellery – Gifting Options by Kalyan Jewellers
- Aftermath of the Pandemic, Mainstreaming of Healthy snacking as Health and Wellness Takes a Central Role
- The 9 Eccentric Home Decor Accessories You Need to Know in 2022
- 5 Yoga Poses to Solve Aid Digestion Issues
- Father’s Day Gifting Guide
- As Coral Reefs are Shrouded by Toxic chemicals, Organic Skincare is the Right and Only Choice
- A Definitive Guide to Home Accessories