By Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Brow Shaping – Get your brows waxed or threaded a week prior to your big day to avoid last-minute redness or irritation. You may use tweezers a day before to pluck out any extras.
- Exfoliate at least twice a week to slough off any excess dead skin cells without stripping off skin moisture.
- Multivitamins and facial serums with active ingredients for target treatment – start 8 months prior to your big day. Skin takes time and it’s a routine that one needs to follow. For your skin to look flawless, glowing, and radiant, start a skincare routine with a facial serum and your multivitamins a few months well in advance.
- Makeup trails – take a makeup trial with your makeup artist to plan your look in advance and also plan your outfits and jewelry accordingly.
- Try your facial treatment at least 2 times before 3 months from your D-day to see the suitability of the treatment for your skin. Never do a facial that you’ve not tried before just before your wedding, as it may not suit you and can have an adverse reaction on your skin.
- Get your waxing and hair removal done 5 days before the wedding so your skin has time to heal.
- Buy a lip color a month in advance for touch-ups that work close to the color your makeup artist plans to put on you.
- Hydrate – monitor your water and fluids intake 3 months in advance and ensure that you stay well hydrated 2 days before your big day.
- Eye Cream & Beauty Sleep – Start using an eye cream and make sure that you get 8 hours of beauty sleep every night 2 months prior. Stress and all the wedding preparations usually show around the eyes first, so looking after your precious eyes and keeping them well-nourished and rested will help you on your big day.