- Brightens eye area
- Reduces appearance of under eye circles & puffiness
Price Rs 899 for 15g
How would you feel if you suddenly start getting complements from everyone? I know it feels awesome. I am lucky that I am experiencing it these days.
I am not sure, if this is the effect of this serum. Using an eye cream is must. If your regime doesn’t include it, get one asap. The skin around eyes is 3 times thinner than facial skin. It needs to be more pampered than your face.
Its been approximately 15 days that I am using this serum continuously twice a day. I know Olay offers more of anti-aging solutions but this eye treatment is for everyone whoever has dark circles or want to pamper her/his eyes.
The packaging gives treatment like feeling (I mean it looks medicinal to me :p). Small, thin nozzle is perfect to release right amount of product around the eye area. I just need to rub it for few seconds and then it disappears. I don’t even get the any glimpse that I have applied something. Which I like very much. Because this texture reduces the risk of appearance acne, pimples, reaction or stickiness around my eyes. Sometimes when I don’t get enough sleep or when I get more sleep, I get puffi eyes. This serum removes that in minutes.
See in the picture below…. You can’t find it
- Finally I know a product for dark circles as well as puffiness around eyes…which works as it claims.
- Brightens eye are… that’s why I am getting complements these days 😀
- Reduces puffiness
- Its not just for eyes, the treatment can be used on face to treat uneven skintone.
- It absolutely matte. It doesn’t stay on outer layer of skin.
- Doesn’t irritate eyes or skin
- User friendly packaging
- Limited availability
- No details about ingredients
- Life is just 1 year