The latest animal print fashion trend has been predating our wardrobes now. Ever wondered why the jungle’s predators like tiger, leopard, snake, zebra, are able to take over the fashion trend? The spotted and striped dresses, coats, shoes and fashion accessories, first took over the fashion shows and now street fashion as they are widely celebrated by big fashion stores.
There is an obvious reason that they have become popular. The fashion trend inspired by the wildlife including – leopard print, zebra print, giraffe print, snakeskin design or bird print, they are all neutral. Sure tigers and leopards are dominating here as well but all these designs are either dots or stripes printed or textured like animal skin. And they very well qualify to be called as another version of neutrals as they are either black, white, light brown, grey or beige. It adds a bold, attractive & creative twist to your style, clothes and accessories. They very well go with everything and anywhere.
Check below how I have added a bold, attractive punch to my style using the animal print twist
Leopards, as their nature, are also taking over the fashion trend. In the picture above, I am wearing a black and white shirred waist dress to add
Now this one is inspired
I wanted to keep my outfit casual and wanted to keep the look subtle yet bold and distinct, so I picked up this interesting leopard lip printed t-shirt from shein.com which I paired with camel color skinny trousers and beige casual shoes.
It doesn’t have to be all animals we can explore and get inspired from flaring flamingos too.
They are so cute. Just could not leave them behind.
You may also like
- Top Jewellery Labels that’ll Compliment Your Summer Outfits Just Right!
- May 2022 Beauty Edit: Picking Out the Best New Products this Month
- Fashion Trends- What We’re Drooling Over Right Now
- The Ultimate Guide to Sustainable Fashion
- Simple Sustainable Practices at Home
- 13 New Makeup Additions to Create Summer Proof Look
- Small Beauty Tweaks That Can Help You Go Green
- A Bride’s Beauty Timeline for A Summer Wedding
- Love Liquid Lipsticks But Hate Dry Lips?
- How Sleep Quality Becomes Better With Sustainable Organic Cotton